CSU California Society of Municipal Finance Officers Robert O'Dell Scholarship in Public Administration
The California Society of Municipal Finance Officers (CSMFO) established the Robert M. Odell endowed scholarship fund in April 1987 to honor the former city treasurer of Los Angeles. The scholarships are awarded on an alternating basis between northern and southern geographic regions of California to the seventeen campuses offering degree programs in public administration.
Four (4) Scholarships for the amount of $2,000 each will be awarded for the 2020-2021 academic year.
- Applicants must be in good standing with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Applicants must be currently enrolled as a full-time, upper division undergraduate or graduate student in public administration and must remain a full-time student in good standing during the 2020-2021 academic year in which the award is received.
- Applicants must not be a previous recipient of this award.
Strong consideration will be given to an applicant who is also:
- A public administration major specializing in finance.
- A first generation college student.
In addition to completing the general scholarship application on this site, you must also download and complete the application for the CSU California Society of Municipal Finance Officers Robert Odell Scholarship in Public Administration. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD APPLICATION (PDF size 280KB).
Please read all the instructions to make sure you understand the requirements for this scholarship. All required documents must be scanned and uploaded as one file before the deadline. The uploaded file must be formatted as a PDF (not a JPEG, TIFF, or ZIP file of compressed documents) and the file size cannot be larger than 10 MB. Please retain all submitted paperwork for this scholarship. If nominated, the original documentation may be requested for the selection committee to review.
APPLICATION DEADLINE IS APRIL 10, 2020.
Please direct all questions to the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships.
Phone: (559) 278-2182